- January 2020: JJK is performing in DANCE NATION at Company One Theatre, May 15 - June 13. Check us out!
- January 2020: JJK's new play MUSEUM PIECE is in development at SpeakEasy Stage Company, part of the Boston Project 2020. Staged reading coming June 14!
- December 2019: JJK's play 7 MINUTES named a finalist for Shakespeare's New Contemporaries at the American Shakespeare Center.
- November 2019: JJK in residence at the New York Mills Cultural Center, working on the book, lyrics, and music for THE RISE & FALL OF OEDIPUS T REX & THE GOAT SONG OF THEBES, a glam rock musical re-telling of the Ancient Greek myth.
- October 2019: JJK spent a week at the WildAcres Retreat writing a shuffle play, THE MEMENTI MORI OF EDWARD GOREY, inspired by the life and work of the writer-illustrator.
- JJK's screenplay BoMa75 was a finalist for the 2019 Orchard Project Episodic Lab!
- JJK's play MARTHA'S (B)RAINSTORM awarded the Massachusetts Cultural Council's Fellowship in Dramatic Writing, 2019.
john j king | firstname.lastname@example.org | boston, ma