Two Pork Chops
1. Preheat pan with approx. 2 cups veggie oil. Make dippin’s: scramble one egg and add tablespoon of sour cream. In 2nd bowl mix Panko Chipotle along with salt and spices. (For those who like less fire in their mouth, water down the Chipotle Panko with a regular panko crumbs).
2. Rub Pork Chop in egg dip. And I mean Rub it. I mean, like a monkey washing a cat. Get that stuff in there. Then roll in panko mix, patting to attach crumbs to meat. Toss Chop in heated oil. Let sit a few minutes then flip. Cook evenly on both sides until done.
3. Whilst Chops cook: In 2nd pan heat butter, approx. 2 tblsp. Once melted, toss in green beans. Toss periodically. After warmed, throw in some salt, pepper, spice/flavoring to your taste. Again I like salt and Adobo. Cook until browned.
4. Also whilst chops cook: in 3rd pan heat butter: approx 1 tblsp. Chop two carrots, ideally long thin slices as opposed to rounds. When butter melts, toss in the carrots in. Let warm on low heat until they begin to soften.
5. When Chops are cooked through: Plate. Garnish with sour cream, and sandwich between two Pop Tarts. You now have a Pop Chop Sandwich.
6. Taste beans for flavor and if ready, plate.
7. Carrots: as a final step, sprinkle about one tsp of brown sugar over warmed carrots and let melt/mix. Plate, then throw in a pinch more of BSugar. Hell you’re alive, ain’t you!
If you’re particularly deviant, eat the Pop Chop sandwich first and let the veggies watch.
If you’re conservative in your sexual tastes, you can do all of the above and save the Pop Tarts for dessert instead of making of Pop Chop sandwich.
Leave a Reply.